Return, Refund or Cancellation Policy
- You may return a product within 10 days of your order date if a manufacturing defect has been found.
- A product’s part or entire sales package will be replaced depending on the defect.
- Any signs of physical or incidental damages to the product or product packaging will be chargeable and shall be deducted before the refund can be processed.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging with all accessories.
- Customer is responsible to ship the product back to us.
- Once the product is received, it will be inspected within 24-48 hours before a refund can be processed.
You may cancel your order before the product has been shipped. Unfortunately, an order cannot be cancelled once the product has been shipped to you. If you wish to cancel your order after having received the product, a refund is possible only if the product is unopened in the same condition as it was received in. Keep in mind however, that the shipping costs have to be borne by the customer. Your refund will be processed with 24-48 hours after your product has been received and inspected.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will contact you to notify you that we have received
your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within a few days.
Address for Returns:
Send us an email at email@example.com with the tracking details and send your item to: Origin
SHIVKAMAL INDIA WELFARE FOUNDATION Ltd. (Include an invoice
copy and your contact details)
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.