Terms and Conditions
Additional Terms and Conditions
By setting up an opportunity with us. You agree that you are the Promoter according to the definition below. You are considered to accepted and agreed to all these terms and conditions and obligations of the Promoter. You are responsible and liable for ensuring that anyone using the Website via your Promoter complies with these terms and conditions.
In these terms and conditions;
I am of legal age in the state of my residency. I agree that I am an independent promoter responsible for determining my own business activities and not an agent or employee of the SHIVKAMAL INDIA WELFARE FOUNDATION. I understand that this position does not constitute the sale of a franchise or a distributorship and I participate as an Independent promoter of the COMPANY.
I agree that as an SHIVKAMAL INDIA WELFARE FOUNDATION Independent Promoter, I shall place primary emphasis upon the promotion and support for the stated goals of the COMPANY and the solicitation of non-ID individuals, businesses and organizations as customers.
1. In each presentation given by the promoter the prospect shall be directly informed that an activation fee of RS 1200 will be charged by the COMPANY to become an active ID member of the COMPANY and that its explicit purpose is to emulate the foundational principles of the COMPANY
2. I have carefully read, understood and agree to comply with the COMPANY's Terms and Conditions and Policies and Procedures. I further agree and understand that the COMPANY’s Policies and Procedures are a binding part of this agreement. I understand that I must be in good standing and not in violation of any of the terms of this agreement in order to be eligible to receive any bonuses or commissions for the COMPANY. The continuation of my COMPANY Independent Promotorship or my acceptance of bonuses or commissions shall constitute my acceptance of the Terms and Conditions, the Policies and Procedures and any and all amendments pertaining to both.
3. In order to maintain a viable Marketing Program and to comply with the changes to national, state and local laws and economic conditions, the COMPANY may provide additional Terms and Conditions for promoters from time to time, as well as to modify its promoters Compensation Program and Policies and Procedures. Such additional Terms and Conditions, Policies and Procedures and Referral Award Plan modifications, and all changes thereto, shall become a binding part of this Agreement upon publication on the official COMPANY website or other official COMPANY publications.
4. I understand that no Attorney General or other regulatory authority ever registers or reviews, endorses or approves any product, compensation program or COMPANY, and I will make no such claim to others
5. I am responsible for supervising and supporting the promoters/ID's i refer or enroll into the program and in my commissionable down-line. I agree to maintain monthly communication and support to these promoters in my commissionable down-line by the way of any of the following or combination thereof: Personal contact, telephone communication, written communication and attendance at promoter's meetings.
6. I will not make false, misleading or disparaging statements about the COMPANY, its employees or founders, the business plan, ID positions or the COMPANY mission and vision. Display of commission checks, the making of income projections and use of income testimonials to prospective IDs is strictly prohibited. I will conduct myself as a promoter in a courteous, fair and ethical manner.
7. Change of original enroller is not permitted. ID and customer lists and names are owned by the COMPANY and may never be used for any commercial or business purpose without prior written consent of the COMPANY.
8. I authorize the COMPANY to use my name, photograph, personal story and/or likeness in advertising or promotional
9. I authorize the COMPANY to use my name, photograph, personal story and/or likeness in advertising or promotional
10. I give permission to the company to contact me by email or text messaging for reasons including, but not limited to COMPANY announcements, bonus programs and promotions, changes in policy, etc.
11. I understand and agree that I will not approach any another Promotership or entity to join another network marketing opportunity offered by another company during the term of my SHIVKAMAL INDIA WELFARE FOUNDATION Promotership. In addition, I may be subject to injunctive relief including possible civil penalties and monetary damages for engaging in such conduct.
12. I understand that the COMPANY provides me with a website, PPT's for the promotion of my Business plan. I agree that I will not use the them for any purpose other than the promotion. I further understand and agree that I will not use the SHIVKAMAL INDIA WELFARE FOUNDATION name, logo, pictures or trademarks as part of a website or URL that I either own or am associated with. I further understand that doing any of the above may cause financial harm to the COMPANY which may result in me being required to pay damages to the COMPANY for such actions and may also result in termination of my status as an Promoter of the COMPANY
I understand that failure to comply with the above COMPANY Terms and Conditions and Policies and Procedures may result in the termination of Agreement and/or the COMPANY’s Terms and Conditions and Policies and Procedures, the COMPANY may suspend my ID status and any payments due to me may be escrowed until final resolution has been achieved. I acknowledge that in the event of my violation of this Agreement and/or the COMPANY’s Terms and Conditions and/or Policies and Procedures, my ID rights may be terminated without further commission or payments of any kind. I agree to indemnify and hold the COMPANY, its directors, officers or employees harmless from any and all claims, damages or expenses (including attorney fees) that may arise out of my actions or conduct in violation of this Agreement.
I acknowledge the COMPANY’S Business plan is based on currentscenario/plan’s and is subject to change without notice.